Friday, March 23, 2018

You're in my thoughts today!

I have a list of projects I SHOULD be working on, but when you feel like a friend could use some cheering up, plans change!  I probably (most likely) already have a card in my stash that would work nicely to send  her, but where's the fun in that?!? 

I will apologize up front for not using links for the products I used....my 4 year old spilled water on the computer keyboard and it's totally wonky! So..I've been forced to use my phone. I will add the link for the Window Works Die since I've had a few questions about it. 

The sentiment is embossed in Altenew Rose Gold powder. I also added it to the details on the leaves. I also used the Beautiful Day stamps and dies from Altenew. It's been a while since I've used it and I recently got the dies so it was excited to use it. Thanks for fluttering by!



10 comments:

Cindy Otto said...

Beautiful color combo! Love this card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kelly. What die did you use to cut the opening? It is lovely!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you! I just went in and added the link.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you!

Pauline said...

Kelly this is gorgeous! Beautiful colours and layout. I'm sure your friend will love this card.

Debbie said...

OMG, Kelly, this is stunning! I have all the products you used so just might be casing this beauty. Hoping that among the many things you're working on is that tutorial of your "ready to go boxes" from a previous Keeping Christmas post...just saying well perhaps begging!! So sorry about your computer. Have a great weekend.

Vicki Finger said...

This is a jaw dropping beauty! It's my intention to use more Ocean Tides because I always love the way it looks and you've absolutely confirmed this for me yet again!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you! You're so sweet! I got a little sketch put up on that post that should give you the information you need!Let me know if you need more!

Debbie said...

Thank you for the sketch for the boxes. Definitely can pull it all together now.Love these Keeping Christmas posts!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly! I decided to do my Spring cleaning in the winter (if that's what you can call it, here in Florida) and then had a yard sale. So now that I've finally had a little extra time, I headed over to your blog. Wow! Kelly, your cards are gorgeous! And this one is certainly a fav. BEAUTIFUL work!! Thank you so very much for sharing!! :)